The Indoor Jack 5-Seater Open-Ends Corner Sectional in Palomino
A lifetime lease. Get back up to 50% of your money in cash or store credit if you need to give up your Jack in the future.
Our Iroko teak frame is designed to last 50-100 years. So if you decide to part ways with it down the line, we want it back. We'll pay you for it to not see a landfill.
Read More →
- Wood for Good - Sustainable, Iroko hardwood designed to last 50-100 years.
- Modular - An adjustable connection method enables a variety of configuration options.
- Liquid & Stain Resistant - Our performance fabrics feature a nontoxic finish manufactured to resist staining and all water-based liquids. All pillows feature water-resistant liners.
- Sustainable Comfort - Cushions & pillows featuring recycled, cruelty-free synthetic down alternative and high resilience CertiPUR-US® memory foam core.
- Washable Covers - All fabric covers are removable for easy-cleaning and most are machine washable.
- Abrasion Resistant - Fabric durability tested for up to 100,000 double rubs.
- Forever Chemical-Free - Performance fabrics engineered without forever chemicals to be water resistant (PFC/PFAS Free). Sustainably manufactured utilizing recycled water and made nontoxic Certified by OEKO-TEX®.
- Mold & Mildew Resistant - Cushions feature breathable air mesh liners to deter the growth of mold & mildew.
- A Timeless Frame - Inherently durable, Iroko's rich internal resin composition enables resistance to splitting, warping and—unlike other wood frames—does not require tedious oil treatments for preservation.
Our collection of high performance fabrics have been sourced for their full range of impressive features which include: Liquid Repellent, Stain Resistant, Abrasion Resistant, Commercial Grade, Pet-Friendly, Snag Resistant, Mold & Mildew Resistant, Machine Washable, and Oeko-Tex® Certified.
Liquid Resistant - Our robust performance fabrics features a nontoxic moisture barrier enabling stain resistance to all water-based liquids (aka coffee & vino).
Easy Clean - All fabric covers are cleanable and removable designed with concealed zippers for convenient deep cleaning.
Sustainable - Engineered without forever chemicals to be water resistant (PFC/PFAS Free). Sustainably manufactured utilizing recycled water and made nontoxic Certified by OEKO-TEX®.
Every fabric cover is fully removable for easy, thorough cleaning. All fabrics are liquid-repellent, and stain-resistant for your convenience and most fabrics are machine washable.
Free Shipping & Delivery
Standard shipping & delivery is complimentary on all orders. White Glove shipping & delivery is available for purchase at checkout and includes room-of-choice delivery, assembly and packaging removal.
A lifetime lease. Get up to 50% of your money back in cash or store credit if you need to give up your Jack in the future. Our Iroko teak frame is designed to last 50-100 years. So if you decide to part ways with it down the line, we want it back. We'll pay you to keep it out of a landfill. Read More →
Experience comfort, designed for everyday life with performance materials that last a lifetime.
Manufactured to resist all of the frequent offenders. A little soap & water and it never happened.
Durable fabric options deemed most suitable for the ultimate protection against furry family members.
A nontoxic finish and moisture barrier, eco-engineered to repel all water-based liquids.
All fabric covers are removable for easy-cleaning and most are machine washable.
PFC-Free and Oeko-Tex® Certified, our fabrics achieve liquid & stain resistance without the use of forever chemicals.
Designed for high traffic environments, durability tested for up to 100,000 double rubs.
Wet them, stain them, wash them. Removable, easy-clean covers to make your life easier.
50-100 Year Lifespan
Used to build ships, bridges & furniture—Iroko wood is for good. It's inherently resistant to splitting, warping and—unlike traditional teak—does not require tedious preservation treatments.
Industrial Strength Hardware
Indestructible stainless steel hardware and an industrial strength webbing system used in the automobile industry.
Resilient fabrics engineered with a moisture barrier designed to resist all water-based liquids. Water-resistant liners & moisture-wicking air mesh for added protection. Every cover is removable for easy cleaning.
One product, heaps of different layouts. Spice up your setup in a snap for any old occasion.
Buy Now, Pay Over Time
Choose the way you pay when you checkout with Shop Pay. Split your purchase into flexible payments with as low as 0% APR.
If you think you've ever been comfortable, think again. A bewitching blend of CertiPUR-US® Memory Foam and recycled down alternative beg you to stay seated.
Everyone says it. Find out why we mean it.